TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Operating System:
What version of Linux will Sandfly work against?
- Amazon Linux Images
- Digital Ocean Linux Images
- Raspberry Pi and other embedded systems
How do you change the timeout period of a Sandfly?
NOTE: This solution requires a license that allows for the creation of custom Sandflies.
NOTE: Timeout values are in seconds and maximum timeout allowed is 3600 seconds (1 hour)
- Locate and open the Sandfly Details page for the Sandfly that you would like to customize
- In the upper right corner, click on the De-Activate button
- In the upper right corner, click on the Clone button, a new page will load
- Inside the box where the JSON is displayed look for "name" at the top and add some unique text at the end of the value to make the name of the Sandfly unique and descriptive for your needs, for example "_10mTimeout"
- Inside the same JSON box, look for "active" and "custom" keys and change them both from false to true
- Inside the same JSON box, look for "max_timeout" (it is usually near the bottom) and change the value to an appropriate duration (NOTE: value is in seconds and must be less than 3600 [1 hour])
- Click on the Save button at the top of the page, which will create a new, custom Sandfly